Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Official!!!

Ok, now I can announce it ......

I am on the store creative team at GOTTA PIXEL!!!

Woohoo!!!!!

I've wanted this for so long.....drooled over the thought....lol....and earlier this week I was asked if I was interested ...and of course I said "yes"!!!! I am so absolutely excited!!!

I already have the pleasure of working with two of the talented designers at Gotta Pixel on their own personal CT teams - Kathryn Mhire and Sarah Meyer - and now I get to do CT work for the whole site!!! That is just pretty amazing!!!

I also am on CT's at One of a Kind Scrapz, as well as Julie Kelley @ 3 Scrapateers, and do some guest/freelance CT work for Colleen Shibley, and Neverland Scraps. (Wendy, we need to sit down and talk...lol....you've got such great stuff out there I'd love to help show off for you! :-) )

I feel really blessed to have the opportunity to work with such an amazing array of talented designers!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin,
Congrats to you on your new opportunity at Gotta Pixel. How exciting!! Kathryn and Sarah are both really sweet people, amoung a lot of others there. Congrats and wish you lots of luck!
Angel

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love Gotta Pixel. I am a regular there. It will be awesome to see your great work there too. All the more reason to visit everyday!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Neverland Scraps said...

woohoo!! I saw that the other day!! Im so glad for you, you definatly deserve it with your awesome talent!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home