Sunday, January 14, 2007

I've done it....

I just applied at a digital scrapping site as a designer - I don't want to say where or anything like that - I want to keep that under wraps till I see what is going to happen. I am excited at the thought, but I also realize that whatever is meant to be will happen. And if it so happens that I am supposed to be selling, then it will all work out. If this isn't the right time or something, then it won't happen. Either way, I am completely at peace with whatever the outcome is!!!! :-)

We are getting some bad weather here - which is wierd considering how warm it's been. I was out this morning for work and on my way home, the car started to slide on the ice and instead of facing straight, I ended up sideways. I was so scared and praying so hard to just let me make home safe and sound. I was never so happy to get home and see Trevor's little face!!! I hate this kind of weather - I feel like I am living in the wrong state as far as weather goes - but I can't imagine moving to another state either!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo and good luck Erin. I hope that things work out for you! When will you know? Take care and stay warm, it's only going to be in the 20's here today! BRRRRRR!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home