Friday, January 05, 2007

Back to Blogging!!!

I've been remiss with my blogging due to the holidays, but I am back now and have a FREEBIE to give you as a late Christmas/New Years gift.

This kit isn't your traditional Valentine's Day kit - this kit is a bit more edgy with grunge and rust and tribal stamps, etc. I hope you like it!!!

So here you go:

Be Mine or Not by ErinShannon Designs
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**No Longer Available for Download!!!! **


Some of the items in the kit include fabric, rusted nail and nail head, frame, glass hearts, stamps, tags, etc.

Enjoy! Leave me some feedback and let me know what you think!!! I really love this kit!!!

I'll update this weekend! :-)

Erin

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh...thank you for the Valentines kit...looks very interesting (and parts of it make me hungry for chocolate) THank you so much for sharing!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea said...

This is pretty, Erin. Thanks for sharing.
Susan

3:59 PM  
Blogger catmanor said...

Love the "edge" on this kit. A little reminder that love isn't always hearts and flowers!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the pretty kit.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely kit!
Regards - ljd

7:25 AM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you for sharing this great kit!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

What a fun Valentine's kit - thank you so much!

2:30 PM  
Blogger BitsOScrap said...

Glad your back. I missed ya! Thanks for the awesome kit. I can't wait to use it. I will have to find something not related to Valentines just so I can use it NOW. Thanks again.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the papers to this kit with us. The elements looks just as nice I hope you share those also.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the elements I didn't see the other link for them when I first clicked it.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Neverland Scraps said...

Erin you KNOW Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday and this kit rocks! So many good qualities about this! I LOVE it! Thank you much for sharing with us!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally got the download site to cooperate last night and was fffffinally able to download the kit! Yay! It's a real beauty.

Thank you soooo very much!

I just adored the file tabs .. the way you did them are very cool.

Thanx again.

Lise

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Valentines kit! I must have tried 40 times before it would finally download the entire kit. I'm sure the number of downloads is incorrect. However it was worth the wait! Thanks again!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home