Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Where to begin????

Well...where shall I begin?

First off, after a negative test and 5 days late, dear "aunt Flo" has settled in for a visit - the kind soul that she is - she brought along "cousin Grumpy" and "uncle Big Ole' Cramp" with her...isn't that sweet of her? I have two ginormous zits on my chin that are about the size of ping pong balls - oh yes, so attractive!!! Can you tell I am a bundle of fun right now? LOL!! I was starting to get used to the idea and then suddenly she showed face and of course she came in like hell on wheels!

Secondly, there is a saying here in Maine, "if you don't like the weather, wait a minute" and it's so totally true!!! For example last Friday morning I was out working at 4:30am and I drive past a time and temp display and it was 64 degrees...I was flabbergasted!!! 64 degrees on December 1st - woohoo! Of course this morning I was out at the same time and it was about 18 degrees - my woo is no longer "hooing"!!! Talk about deflated!!! Ahh..I know better than to get my hopes up - I am sure there is a big nasty snow storm just hiding...waiting to pounce on us unsuspecting fools!!! Oh joy!

Tonight I leave Trevor eating at the dinner table while I run down and check on the laundry in the basement - and I should clarify that by saying, he isn't really eating...he's fidgeting...he's singing...he's commenting on how pretty everything is...he's basically doing anything but eating...I swear this kid worries me with how little he eats...but alas....back to the story..I come upstairs and he's standing there...pulls his pants down...grabs his privates and says, "it's broken"...well he actually called it by its proper name, but I don't know what's allowed to be said these days on the internet and don't need someone jumping down my throat that I used the word "penis" when discussing my son...but anyway, you get the idea. I nearly bust my gut laughing - how can you stay serious with such comments like that coming from your not quite 3 yr old?! LOL!!

Tomorrow will be a crazy day - between doing some bonus work, getting a hair cut, shopping for a special ornament for Trevor and one for an ornament exchange I am taking part of, a topper for the tree, fabric to use as a backdrop to take his Christmas picture, grocery shopping, and anything else that comes along, I'll be impressed if I am not sleeping in the middle of my supper tomorrow!

I have a little freebie I am working on...I started this mini kit with the idea of using it to make my Christmas cards and then changed the outfit I wanted Trevor wearing in the picture, so I am not even using it now...but I want to add a few more pieces to it and then I'll be getting it up here for all to have! :-)

Here is a sneak peak - this is a signature I use on the parenting site I belong to:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So this gives you an idea what the kit is like - I wanted something festivous and wintery and Christmasy without being the traditional red and green!

So be on the look out....I hope to have that up by the weekend!

Well I better run - I have over 600 emails in my junk folder alone...I have several emails I have promised to answer...laundry to fold...my show is on tonight - The Biggest Loser - woohoo I want to see Erik win - being a former NY girl, I have to root for the hometown person! LOL!! :-) And I have to be up at 1am for work - ouch!!!

Oh and btw...20 days till Christmas!!! :-)

Have a goodnight all!!
xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger BitsOScrap said...

That is funny. It's such a joy raising little boys isn't it. My youngest is six, and boy he's got some doozies. Makes you wonder where they come up with this stuff.

Kit looks great, can't wait. BTW....I live in Florida and it's going down into the 40's tonight. Brrrr, that's freezing to us. My in-laws live in Calais...small little town somewhere up in Maine. I have yet to go in the winter.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home