Thursday, November 02, 2006

Home and Recoop'ing!

Well I am home from the hospital...got home around 6ish that evening! Surgery went well - the endometriosis was cut open, drained and burned off. Surgery took about 1.5 hours and then the rest of my time was spent in recovery. I am still having some pain, and my throat still really hurts from the breathing tube, but all in all, I am doing well. Karl has been home since Tuesday and has been a big help which has let me sit back and just relax. I am anxious to get back to scrapping though...it's in my blood and I miss not being able to sit down and be creative.

Well I need to go and lay back down, so I'll end for now...hopefully things will be back to normal soon....

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Glad all went ok and that you are home recouping. Take it easy!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

make sure you take it easy! glad to hear it all went well. HOpefully you'll bounce back quickly.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad your back home and made it okay
sharon

9:46 PM  
Blogger Diginan,Liz said...

Glad to hear all went well with the op, I can totally understand how you felt on Oct.30 - I too am terrified of "going under". Take care and get well soon.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home