Sunday, October 29, 2006

One more day and counting...

So for those who don't know, I am having surgery on Tuesday, October 31st. I have Endometriosis and my left ovary has some cysts and so off I go to surgery to have the cysts removed and hopefully get some pain relief!!! I am nervous...as anytime I have to be put out and cut into drags up some scary thoughts for me! And then of course add in the fact it's Halloween and I won't be able to take Trevor trick-or-treating, well it makes me sad! Luckily, I know Trevor will be in great hands for the day!

On another note - I have two new CT Memebers to announce....It is with great pleasure that I want to welcome Mari (lovely1m) and Lyndsay (lyndsaymel) to my team! They are joining April (april1986) and Nissa (nissabo) who have been with me since I started designing! I am so excited to have these four wonderful ladies working with me and feel honored they want to be on my team! Be on the lookout soon as I will be showcasing some of their layouts from week to week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home