Friday, October 27, 2006

Let's get this party started!

Yes, I am joining the Blogging Bandwagon!! LOL! I think resistance is futile! LOL!

I'll be honest, I am not sure how updated this will stay...I have the very best of intentions but I also have this thing called a "life" outside of the internet and sometimes that interferes with my online time! LOL!

Seriously, I hope to keep this updated....maybe give away a freebie or two....and just have fun with this!

For those that don't know me or know me very well, I am Erin of ErinShannon Designs! I design digital scrapbooking products for ScrappinSecrets.com. I signed on with ScrappinSecrets in July and it's been a wonderful few months so far. I won't lie, I have my ups and downs sometimes, doubting my abilities but I love what I do, so I keep doing it!

I have a 2.5yr old son, Trevor who is my world - if you've ever seen any of my online galleries, you'll see he is the inspiration for 99% of my layouts! I am married to Karl for almost 8 yrs and together almost 13 yrs...wow!!! I will be 31 in March...ouch....old age is creeping up on me! LOL!

Here is a preview to a charity kit I collaborated on along with Neverland Scraps - Wendy Nelson - this is for the Toys for Tots Charity:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here is a new paper pack that was just released this week:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Each month the designers at ScrappinSecrets are welcome to take part in a Monthly Mega Kit - this is my portion for the month of November:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here is the preview for the Daily Download kit I made for ScrappinSecrets for the month of November:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home