Monday, October 30, 2006

Breathe Erin, Breathe!

Ok, so I am in full out stress/nervous mode....my stomach is churning....my heart is racing...and I am just in such an icky kind of mood today....I want to do nothing at all and everything all at the same time. I laid in bed last night thinking of being put to sleep and it made my heart race...that is such a horrible feeling knowing as they put that mask on you that you will be "asleep" and that you are going to be cut into. Even now to sit here and think of it, my heart is racing again. I just want it done and over with! I can't eat after midnight tonight, which will be interesting considering I am working tomorrow morning from about 3am to 7am...which means I'll be up at 2am and I know I am usually hungry...the thought of no food has sent me into eating overdrive today, which isn't good when you have the nervous stomach going on. Smart move, Erin! I can have black coffee...blech!!!! Yuck!!! I have no idea how I'll make it through the wee hours without a bite to eat and a good cup of coffee with cream and sugar!!! Surgery isn't till 11:20am...wish it could have been earlier in the day as I like to get things done and over with...but I didn't have a choice. I really need to learn some relaxation techniques...I am forever telling Trevor to calm down and take a deep breathe, when he is upset, and here I can't even do it myself...ugh!!

I do have a little freebie to give away today...a little something I did in my time trying to get things off my mind...it's a 10 piece paper pack - Gradients! I love these and hope you enjoy them as well! Leave me a comment if you decide to take them - I'd love to hear what you think!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




**NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD**


So it may be a few days before I am back here again...hopefully when I return I will have wonderful news of less pain!!!

Take care and see ya on the flip side!!!
xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Diginan,Liz said...

Thanks for these lovely papers, Erin. Looking forward to using them.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Lizzerd said...

love the colours! tfs

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home