Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Wow!!!

I am absolutely amazed at the response to the freebies I have up right now!!! The Autumn Paper Pack has been downloaded 25 times since Saturday when I put it up and the Christmas Kit has been downloaded over 150 times!!! If that doesn't boost the ego, knowing people like what you do and want it, well then I don't know what does!!! I am thrilled to see that people are here, reading and taking the freebies.

I touched on this before, but just to say it again...I never went into designing with the idea of making a ton of money or being able to quit my job, etc. I went into designing because I loved doing it and wanted to share my work. And I always figured if I could make a few bucks here and there, well that was great too, but not a requirement! So when I decided a week ago to no longer sell and just do freebies, it felt like the right thing to do, because ultimately it's about sharing my work with others! I love that I can whip up a little something and offer it here to those who visit and don't have any of the pressures of deadlines and all the other jazz that goes into selling!

So without further ado, here is another FREEBIE for you ...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




**NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD**

Enjoy! And once again, drop me a comment or email @ erinshannondesigns@maine.rr.com and let me know if you've used the kit in a layout - I'd love to see it and leave you some feedback in your gallery! Also, I'd love to be able to start showing off some layouts made using my products - so if you've made something with my products, and want to see it showcased on the site, email me so I can make that happen!!!

Erin

8 Comments:

Blogger katg1006 said...

Gorgeous! I'm becoming an addict to your kits! *laugh* They are fabulous and thank you for sharing!!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great color combination!! I love your work. Thanks for sharing your awsome talents with us.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Erin, Thank you so much for the free kits! I downloaded all 3. I will definately let you know when I make a layout with them.

12:00 AM  
Blogger BitsOScrap said...

This is awesome. Thank you for sharing. I too will let you know when I make a LO with one of your kits. Great work.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you very much for sharing. We are undergoing 'reorganization' at work and I find out on Dec 1 if I will still have a job. Thank you giving me something to smile about as the kit is beautiful.
God Bless,
Kathy

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colours. Thanks for sharing.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful kits.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Erin, you are awesome! How are you healing from the surgery? I hope you are doing better than well. :)

Melissa (cpkmelissa)

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home