Saturday, November 11, 2006

This can't be November!!!

For those that don't know, I live in Maine - and for those that have never been here, let me tell you that Maine is one of those bitter cold states! Winters can be brutal!!! So it's wierd that it's November and close to 60 degrees...the other day it was almost 70 degrees!!! Go figure! I have the heat off and the windows open!!! It's really strange to be planning Thanksgiving and yet have windows open cause it's warm!

I wanted to bring you another FREEBIE!!! Woohoo!!!

Here is my "Autumn Paper Pack" - I love these warm, rich colors!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




**NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD**

Enjoy!!!

Well housework is calling...but I'll be back soon to update more!!!

Hey - does anyone know anything I can put on my incisions to make them stop itching? It's driving me insane! LOL!! I am afraid I'm going to scratch them and tear the glue off that they used to close them! LOL!! If you know ....please share with me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try a little good quality lotion on the incisions. The glue is supposed to come off as it heals underneath, just snip off the edges as it comes up. thanks for the beautiful paper pack. you do awesome work. SG

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely rich colours. Well done!

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home