Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Update!

Well, it's been several days since I've been able to update....first and foremost let me get everyone up to speed about ScrappinSecrets. As I've mentioned in my prior posts, I sell my designs at ScrappinSecrets.com. Well ScrappinSecrets is going to be merging with a larger site at the end of November. Lots of changes going on right now in the scrapping world!!!

So that said, it's been a hard decision to make, but I've decided at this time that I will not be designing at the new site.

Will I ever sell again? Possibly! I am toying with the idea of putting my kits up on EBay and selling that way...but for right now I am content to just scrap!!! But, yes there is a but....

I do love to design as well....

So...I've decided that for now whatever I create and design will be a freebie on my blog!!! This means exciting things for those of you who read my blog because now you will get anything I create for FREE!!! And let's face it, who doesn't love a good freebie? LOL!!

At this time I am guessing I'll put a freebie up once ever couple weeks or so...maybe more depending on what I've made. And I will also be offering up some of my current items as freebies!!! While selling is a wonderful thing, the most joy I get comes from seeing people use my creations and being happy with what I have made. I never did this for the money, so offering my work as freebies just seems so natural to me!

Now that things are slowly getting back to normal for me in terms of my recovery from the operation, I hope to keep the blog updated daily or every other day. Bookmark the blog so you can come get freebies as they are posted!!! Tell your friends about the blog ...share the word... :-)

And on a off topic note I just have to share a picture of my favorite little guy - this picture was taken on Halloween morning - before I went to the hospital.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Also we decided this weekend that Trevor needed a pet...ok, so I wanted a pet as well! :-) Since we live in a townhouse and currently rent we decided to go with a guinea pig - something that can be kept in a cage and taken out to play but doesn't require walks or barks or claws furniture, etc. :-)

So without further ado...here is Moose:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cute photos erin!

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home