Friday, December 01, 2006

Emotional mess...

ACK!!!

I've been so sick since Monday - showing signs of being pregnant - my cycle is a day late and yet I can't help but think if I took a test it would be negative - I keep telling myself that I am sick and it's just part of my cycle this month! I tried to test today but that was a fiasco....just picture an almost 3 yr old barging into the bathroom on you and dropping the stick in the toliet as he scared the pants off ya!!! I've decided I am not going to try to test again till Sunday if I am still late!!!

And we are also in the process of talking about moving 5 hours north of where we currently live...that is creating all these emotions...I don't know what to think...obviously I want to do what is best for my family...but the thought of leaving the life I have behind is scaring the pants off of me!

I thought I'd give ya another lil freebie to keep you all scrap-happy!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This kit was originally created for part of a charity kit - money to be donated to the Toys for Tots organization. Then things started happening with ScrappinSecrets moving and me not selling and well...long story short, I am now offering it as a freebie!!! Sorry the preview is so small but I assure you, it's such a cute and fun kit!

Hope you like it!!!

**NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD**

On another note, I am reading so often these days about digital piracy!!! I think that pirating someone elses hard work is a cowardly thing to do!!! Even though I no longer design for money, I still take my work seriously and would be beyond mad to find out someone was claiming my work as their own. We, as the scrapping community, must put a stop to this! If you see my work, or any other designers, being claimed as someone elses, tell that designer!!! They deserve to know!! Make sure you read the TOU's that come with all your kits, whether boughten or freebie. If you'd like to use something commercially, contact that designer to see what they say - don't make any assumptions!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I must tear myself away and make dinner....homemade hotwings and cheese fries...if that doens't soothe my soul, what will? LOL!! Oh yes, topping it off with Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream! LOL!!

Enjoy the freebie! I love hearing from all of you!!!

24 Days left till Christmas!!! Woohoo!

12 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Thank you, Erin! I love it!

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors in this! Thank you very much!!!!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for both kits....I have never been to your blog before.
Im new around and happy to have your wonderful freebies.

Hugs and love

8:32 PM  
Blogger Being Mrs Miles said...

Thanks for sharing your talents - and I hope things go better for you :)

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are awesome! Hang in there, life will get better. I'm glad that you had such a good visit with your parents.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in the process of downloading both of the freebie kits you have on your blog. They are both gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing.

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great kits!!!! :) Thank you for both of them!!!

I hope you're feeling better soon! :)

4:18 AM  
Blogger Neverland Scraps said...

Erin, you have to tell me what your test comes out to be, although with all your stress, Im sure its just that, but still---Im excited just waiting with you!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

This is very cute! Thank you!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this adorable kit! I love it! So soft and sweet!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful Kit :)

Greetings Sarah

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors in your kit!! Thank you for sharing.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home