Friday, January 12, 2007

Ramblings of a tired mind....

Tonight Trevor and I are in the car and we had the following conversation....

T: What ya doin' mom?
Me: Going to pick up daddy from work.
T: No mom, you driving!
Me: Umm, yes I am!
T: So mom, what ya doin'?
Me: Uhhh...driving?!
T: Yes, that's right mom - that's better!

LOL! LOL!!! I am telling ya, this child is so funny!!!

So as of yesterday, I've lost 7.5lbs since Jan 1st! Can I get a big ole' woohoo?!!! :-) This is just the beginning of the new me!!!! Look out world!!!

:-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Neverland Scraps said...

Wow, what a smart boy you have there! Thats something I'd expect from Madalyn, but not a child Trevor's age! That's just remarkable! And yeah you can get a big WOOHOO on your 7.5!! That's awesome, now if only I'd start showing some signs! *laughs* Congratulations and I can't wait to see the new you!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home