Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Pics of Trey & One other noteworthy item!

Some recent pics of Trey:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I did a layout last week with Trevor and my dad - for those of you who have read my blog or know me, you know my dad is dying so this layout means so much to me. I cherish the pictures I was able to get with Dad and Trevor over Thanksgiving. So anyways, I did this layout with Trevor and my dad, and it won Layout of the Day for January 1st at Gottapixel.com. I was so thrilled with the honor!!! If you want to see the layout - go here -

January 1st Layout of the Day

Erin

3 Comments:

Blogger katg1006 said...

Ahh Erin your layout was fabulous - what a memory - Trevor will be so grateful when he;s older that his Mom loved him so much to capture that moment for him. Very emotional to read. My heart goes out to you!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful memory to have - let alone to scrap. My best to you and your family.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Erin, I went to see your LO with Trevor and your Daddy. So very sweet it made me cry.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home