Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I understand...

I just wanted to clarify that I understand that some people had a hard time downloading it and had to try numerous times. But what is not acceptable is that ever AFTER I had removed the link and put a password on it to protect it, it was still being downloaded ALONG with previous freebies I had given away in weeks past. The links to freebies I provided, were only posted in one place, here, so once I removed the link, that should have been the end of it. However, when reseraching the Valentine's Day kit, that is when I saw that old freebies of mine, were still being downloaded as recent as Sunday. There would have been no way for this to be possible without someone taking the link and posting elsewhere. I also then password protected those files as well, and they too, were being downloaded the other morning right along with the protected Valentine's Day one.

So while I do understand some folks encountered issues downloading, it doens't negate the fact that someone hacked my server and was continuing to download something I had made no longer available.

Erin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry that there are crappy people out in the world that do these things. They make the world harder for all of us. I am sorry that they made life harder for you. Keep designing even if you do it only for yourself. You are very talented and they can't steal that from you.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people just have to spoil it for others! I hope you well and I agree with paula you are very talented and if designing is your passion don't let others spoil your fun. Keep your chin up girl!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry that some people have no morals! You are very talented and I hope you keep designing. God Bless,
Kathy Miller

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home