Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sentimental Time of Year -

This time of year I always am very sentimental....I start thinking back to January of 2004...anxiously awaiting Trevor's arrival....being so close to having him in my arms...I've said it before, and I am sure I'll say it again, but I can't believe he's going to be 3 in less than a month! It totally blows my mind! I sit here and say to myself, I am the mother of a 3 yr old - wow!!!

I was looking back at Trevor's website and my journal entires for January and this was the closest one to this date:

Saturday, January 10, 2004 1:05 PM
On Monday, January 5th, I went to the doctor to make sure all is well! Trevor has dropped into position!! I am having contractions, but for the moment they aren't doing anything. The doctor has advised me to call immediately if they start becoming more regular or frequent. He did say at this point it could be anytime, and wouldn't take much!! Everything else looked good, blood pressure, etc. I gained 6lbs. in the month since my last appointment! I go back to see him on January 22nd. Then on Wednesday, January 7th, Karl and I went to meet the pediatrician that came highly recommended to us. We are very pleased and ulimately decided this was the practice we are going to use for Trevor. I liked everything about the doctor, the practice, the staff, and was at ease there. I feel very confident in choosing this doctor. I know without a doubt Trevor will be in good hands! As for me, well I don't get much sleep these days!! At best I can get an hour or so at one time, and then I am up to use the bathroom, or eat! LOL!! I toss and turn all night long, and basically have to wake Karl to help me roll-over from side to side. I am finding that Trevor doesn't like it when I am laying on one side, so I have to move. It varies from night to night!! He's already wearing the pants in this family! LOL! :-) The heartburn these days is practically killing me....seems even water causes my stomach to be on fire! Ugh!! I have decided to start maternity leave as of February 1st, provided Trevor hasn't made his entrance before then!! Until then, I will be working alongside someone else just to be safe. Unfortunately, I can't keep up a full work load by myself anymore. My body is just worn out completely! 6 weeks left till my due date!! I have a feeling despite the fact I am having early labor that Trevor will decide to stay in longer than his due date, and be late!! Everyone else seems to think I'll deliver early!! Guess we shall wait and see!! That's about it for now!! Take care!!


Trevor has been waking up rather early this week, he's gone from getting up around 7:30am to getting up around 5:30am, although today it was 4:15am. I am not sure what is going on...a growth spurt perhaps?Can't say for sure, but this is the first day I've gotten him to nap all week. His little eyes were just so tired and droopy - poor guy!!! He was asleep in literally about 3 minutes!!! Suppose I'll take advantage of this and go do some housework - seems when I do it when he's awake he goes right behind me and makes a mess again! LOL!! It's so defeating! LOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home